On this episode of the Insurance Innovators Unscripted Podcast, I speak with Jim Fini, Chief Claims Officer, Investor, and Co – Founder of Quilt Insurance. Quilt offers a family of mobile-first insurance products designed to be bought and used online. We also announce the winner of the InsurTech Boston Conference ticket, (Thanks AskKodiak for Sponsoring).
On this episode, we discuss:
- How Incumbent Carriers Can Innovate
- Quilt Insurance – Innovative “Selfie Quote”
- Challenging Conventional Thinking
- Clay Christensen & The Jobs To Be Done Concept
- Creating a Discovery Process for Innovation
For more information visit:
Thanks for listening to this episode. Tune in every Monday to hear from more Insurance Innovators. Subscribe on ITUNES, STITCHER or by visiting INSURANCEINNOVATORS.CO to get access to special episodes and content.