On this episode of the Insurance Innovators Unscripted Podcast, I speak with Alex Martonik and Chris Kulig, of ESRI, a market leader in GIS technology.
On this episode, we discuss:
- Common data framework to empower singular data usage
- Integrating emerging technology into GIS Interface
- Active vs. Passive Innovation
- Photo Realistic 3D Models for Hurricane Damage
- Using Technology to deploy resources to hurricane damage quickly
- InsurTech as an outlet for Innovation
For more information visit:
This episode is sponsored by:
VortexLegal is a proud sponsor of the Insurance Innovators Unscripted podcast. Innovation in the insurance field is exciting and VortexLegal is a unique and proven solution to help improve your company’s loss ratios by substantially reducing legal expenses. Their nationwide network of local attorneys attend the voluminous, routine and predictable hearings for a flat rate, not hourly. VortexLegal’s solution works with both your staff counsel offices as well as outside law firms. They’ve saved carriers millions of dollars. To learn more contact Jonathan Broder at 954-473-2648, JBRODER@VORTEXLEGAL.COM, or visit VORTEXLEGAL.COM.
Thanks for listening to this episode. Tune in every Monday to hear from more Insurance Innovators. Subscribe on ITUNES, STITCHER, GOOGLE PLAY or by visiting INSURANCEINNOVATORS.CO to get access to special episodes and content.