On this episode of the Insurance Innovators Unscripted Podcast, I speak with 2 time Pulitzer Prize nominated Innovation expert, Paul Carroll, Chief Executive Officer of Insurance Thought Leadership, a digital publishing platform that is a catalyst for change in Insurance and Risk Management.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How Carriers are Being Held to Amazon “Like” Standards
- Embracing Your Doomsday Scenario
- Driver-less Cars Liability Shifts
- The Blurring of Insurance and Products in the Future
- Why Leadership Needs to Buy Into Innovation To Change Their Organizations
- Book: The New Killer App – How Large Companies Can Out Innovate Startups
- Book: Driverless Cars – Trillions Are Up For Grabs
For more information visit:
This episode is sponsored by:
VortexLegal is a proud sponsor of the Insurance Innovators Unscripted podcast. Innovation in the insurance field is exciting and VortexLegal is a unique and proven solution to help improve your company’s loss ratios by substantially reducing legal expenses. Their nationwide network of local attorneys attends the voluminous, routine and predictable hearings for a flat rate, not hourly. VortexLegal’s solution works with both your staff counsel offices as well as outside law firms. They’ve saved carriers millions of dollars. To learn more contact Jonathan Broder at 954-473-2648, JBRODER@VORTEXLEGAL.COM, or visit vortexlegal.com.
Thanks for listening to this episode. Tune in every Monday to hear from more Insurance Innovators. Subscribe on ITUNES, STITCHER or by visiting INSURANCEINNOVATORS.CO to get access to special episodes and content.