EP 107: The Economist – Accelerating Insurance for Tomorrow…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Recent industry disruptions have changed policyholder expectations and amplified the need for accelerated digital transformation. Meeting these challenges and unlocking growth will require new capabilities that improve customer offerings and experiences, and the ability to deploy those capabilities at speed and scale. Today, AI and cloud computing are doing just that, empowering insurers to market new experiences and offerings that customers can trust—and to do so rapidly and securely.
Against this backdrop, join us to discuss:
- Customer expectations are increasingly shaped by experiences offered in other industries. How do we shift to viewing policyholders as customers? How do we unlock complete customer value?
- How can new technologies (cloud/IoT/AI) improve product lines and operational efficiency to drive down costs and increase speed to market? What parts of the insurance value chain are best suited to digitization?
- What role do new products and services play in reinvigorating customer loyalty and engagement?
- How are ecosystems of partners driving innovation? How can these investments be unleashed at scale as new skills in the hands of employees?
- How big a roadblock do inflexible legacy systems and processes present to digital transformation?
This Episode Includes the following Panelists:
Moderated by Patrick Lane of The Economist
Thanks for listening to this episode. Tune in every Monday to hear from more Insurance Innovators. Subscribe on ITUNES, STITCHER,GOOGLE PLAY or by visiting INSURANCEINNOVATORS.CO to get access to special episodes and content