Ep 075: Nathan Golia – Digital Insurance – The…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
On this episode of the Insurance Innovators Unscripted Podcast, I speak with Nathan Golia, Editor in Chief at Source Media, Producers of the Digital Insurance publication, and the Dig-In Conference.
On this episode, we discuss:
- 2019 Trends In Insurance Innovation
- Digital Transformation
- Product Impact Through Digital
- The Importance of Data In Insurance Transformation
- InsurTech Success Due to No Technical Debt Or History
- Collecting Infrastructure To Transmit And Utilize Data
- Promising InsurTechs
For more information visit:
Thanks for listening to this episode. Tune in every Monday to hear from more Insurance Innovators. Subscribe on ITUNES, STITCHER,GOOGLE PLAYor by visiting INSURANCEINNOVATORS.CO to get access to special episodes and content.